Saturday 9 January 2016

Things To Do In London

Hey lovelies! I am back with another section of my Things To Do In.. Series which is just all about the top things to do in a certain city around the world. This post is all about Things To Do In London, United Kingdom ! These are just general things you can do and there are obviously much more you can do.



LONDON EYE

The London Eye is a pretty big ferris wheel that's on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. It is opened daily from 10am to 8:30pm and it goes up 135 metres in the air. I recommend you to go on a clear day or night as you'll be able to see more.


BUCKINGHAM PALACE

Buckingham Palace is the residency of the British Royal Family. It was officially opened in 1703. It is opened daily from 9:15am to 7:45pm.


MADAME TUSSAUDS LONDON

Madame Tussauds is one of the main attractions for tourists that have never been to one of these. If you have no clue what Madame Tussads is : it's where famous people are put into wax figures like One Direction, Obama, Kanye West and much more. It's opened everyday.


LONDON ZOO

If you have any animal lovers, kids or even a date in London, London Zoo is the place to be. I'm a big fan of animals myself and this would be on the top of my list in any place to be honest. London Zoo was opened on the 27th of April 1828 and is based on 15 hectares. It is opened daily.


Have you ever been to London?










24 comments:

  1. Seeing a theatre performance in the West End is a must too! And the science museum is really cool :') also take a walk down to Harrods cos why not? And let's not forget Oxford St for the shopping! London is my favourite city ❤️❤️❤️
    || annthblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only ever been into London to go to a blog event, so never had chance to look around. That's something I want to do this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to London but all of these places look gloriously fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all places <3 mazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to all of these, but the Zoo! They're all amazing and something I think everyone can enjoy :) Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've never been as a family but I have many times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to do the London Eye at night and go inside Buckingham Palace. Was lucky enough to see the throne room in St James' Palace this year

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not been to London yet, so this city is definitely among my must-visits in the future. I want to go visit all those castles there and the Big Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got 2/5 on your list (madam tussaudes and Buckingham palace), although where's the Albert hall! It's spectacular, you've got to pop that on the list too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are so many things to do in London. I wish that on my next trip I can go to the London Eye.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love London - I already have two trips planned this year :) The London Eye is amazing. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope to go to London someday, it's once of my favorite places to read about. I'd love to see the London Eye and the Buckingham Palace.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cannot wait to visit London. Actually considering moving there so we'll see! Would love to see these sites you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really dream of visiting London someday! These are all great suggestions :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just for Obama, I will go to Madam Tussaud the next time! if I ever go to London that is! haha... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am praying, wanting, and believing I will visit london very soon. And this could be the Universe's sign that I will. :D My clients will invite me there! AHAHA thanks for this. Makes me inspired. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to see London while riding the London Eye. I also would want to visit the Buckingham Palace.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Never been to London but would love to some day. Definitely will visit Buckingham Palace though :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Been to the London Eye & Buckingham Palace. Yet to visit Madame Tussads!
    Thanks for the list Bea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. London bridge is falling down , falling down, hahahaha, I really want to see that bridge when i got a chance to go to London, It really looks like a romantic place

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love London and have done these five things, great choices! People will love this for ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for sharing this. i am looking forward to seeing london in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Have never been to London but definitely wish to visit the beautiful city. Thanks for sharing the post =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've lived in London all my life but it's always exciting to see posts like this for more inspiration on things to do! I loved the London Eye and Madame Tussauds! x

    Christina Marie x (xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete